The Reserve Collection is placed in the counter areas of both CLIR-Einstein and CLIR-Rizal. The collection is composed of books suggested as references by faculty members for the different courses and books considered as in-demand by the library staff based on circulation history.
- One (1) reserve book may be borrowed at one time.
- Checked-out books are good for overnight use but must be returned not later than 10:00 AM the next school day.
- Use of Reserves book may be extended if there is no hold request.
- Renewal shall be done only at Circulation counter.
- Always bring the Reserves book during renewal.
• Hold Request
Bona fide students, faculty and non-teaching employees of the Malayan Colleges Laguna, may place a hold to either currently checked-out or available Reserves book. The requester will be notified as soon as the book is available for pick-up. Visit circulation counter for a short hands-on demo.
For any inquiries and concerns go to CLIR Homepage and look for the chat box at the right side of the screen. The box displays whether the librarian is online or offline. If the librarian is ONLINE, type your name and email followed by your questions.
If the live chat service is offline, you may call us at (049) 832-4000 local 1300 to speak to a librarian or send an email to email@example.com