CLIR's collection of non-book materials such as DVDs and CDs can be found at the Multimedia Area.
A student may borrow the materials for room use only.
A faculty member may borrow the materials for 3 days.
To access the acquired eBooks of the library, go to
Click on the icons of the database that you wish to view.
For EBSCO eBooks:
- On the left side of the page, click the link for EBSCO e-book collection.
- A page will appear showing all the acquired e-books from EBSCO. You can also view
them by categories.
- There is a search box on the upper portion of the page. You can type your topic
on the box and click the search button.
- A list of available e-books will appear for you to choose from. Select the desired
title of the e-book and click on it.
- There are 2 ways to access the contents of the eBook. You can choose to click on
the relevant chapters of the eBook and or the table of contents .
For Britannica Online:
- On the” Browse” box click the eBooks and Primary sources link.
- A list of eBooks arranged alphabetically by title and or author will appear on the
page, for you to choose from.
- Just click on the selected title.
For Gale Virtual Reference Library [GVRL]:
- A list of all available eBooks categorized by subjects will appear on the page.
- Click on the desired title or cover page of the eBook.
- Or you can use the search box found on the upper portion of the page. Just type
in your desired subject on the box and click the search button [magnifying glass].
- You will be taken to the Table of contents. Just click on the desired links.
For Access Engineering:
- Type in the desired subject on the search box and click “ENTER” or “GO”.
- A list of search results will appear for you to choose from.
- Click on the title of the eBook.
- An abstract and a table of contents of the eBook will appear on the page.
- Choose the desired chapter, to view the article that you need.